I have been training in Rhee Tae Kwon-Do for 10 years and been the Branch Instructor for Burpengary Branch for 7 years. It is with great honour that I was asked to become the Instructor for Burpengary. It is a privilege to share my knowledge of the "Art of Rhee Tae Kwon-Do" under the expert leadership and tutelage of World Master Chong Chul Rhee.
Why do I do Rhee Tae Kwon-Do?
- Tae Kwon-Do allows you to make new friends and form bonds with others that can last a life time.
- It gives you the physical, mental, and verbal tools to defend and protect yourself/others.
- Improves self confidence and self esteem levels.
- Gives you a purpose for training and being active.
- Finally it’s a fun thing to do.
My family all train in Rhee Tae Kwon-Do and there are many families in our Branch.
"The family that kicks together sticks together!"
For more information please submit this form and the instructor will respond to your enquiry.